A. Yes, you can. We currently have agents who send out Service For Life!® spending very little or no money at all. How do they do it?
Well, many agents on a budget use the Email and Social Media issues – it’s fast, it’s free, and it’s fun. And the great thing is they get shared too.
But there’s another way you can send it spending $0.00 additional.
It all started when our “beta test” group of agents asked me how they could easily get sponsorship for their newsletter – thereby reducing their overall costs to send it, AND introducing a few smart (and competent) service suppliers to their clients. The result?
I put together a special “sponsor kit” for them to help generate sponsors without taking time or energy from their main real estate practice. You can now have the benefit of our testing and tweaking of our sponsor kit – you won’t have to reinvent the wheel, just plug in the system we’ve created for you.
When you subscribe to Service For Life!, I’ll provide you with a “Marketing Tool Kit” that will have, among other things, a special “sponsor kit,” including…
- A sponsor solicitation letter I wrote – it’s great. This letter is unlike anything you’ve ever seen and will have potential sponsors calling you to sponsor your newsletter.
- A phone script to use when potential sponsors call you – or when you call to follow-up your letter. I’ve carefully worded your 30-second script for maximum success.
- A sample advertising agreement you can use with your sponsors. All you do is complete a few spaces and you’re ready to go.
- A special “Sponsor Template” for highlighting your sponsors inside your Service For Life! issue each month.
- Complete instructions on how to use your Sponsor Kit, so it’s quick and easy for you.
IMPORTANT NOTE: In the process of working with sponsors, make sure you never “endorse” the services of a sponsor.