No, we do not endorse anyone specifically or exclusively. Our network is primarily focused on generating ideas and examples "internally" from its members. There is no obligation for any agent to purchase anything. However, there have been occasions where we learn of courses and marketing resources that are extremely helpful to agents. We plan to make those resources available to our members (to help finance our community), but only under strict guidelines. For example: 1) Any products or services must be available at a deep discount for our members (another benefit of membership), 2) Any products or services must come from a reputable provider with a proven track record of success, 3) Any products must come with a money-back guarantee of satisfaction for our agents, 4) Any products we make available must have favorable results from agents using them. Again, offering resources at deep discounts is another benefit of being part of AIC.
Articles in this section
- What Is Agent Inner Circle and What Do We Do?
- Q. Do you "Endorse" any specific products, coaches or methods of practicing real estate?
- Q. Do you ask industry experts to share ideas for success?
- Q. Are there any back-issues of Agent Inner Circle® available?
- Q. Will you share my contact information with anyone?
- Q. Can I use the ideas, examples and tips I get from Agent Inner Circle® in my practice?
- Q. If I join the community, can I leave at any time?