A. Yes, you can. And that’s one reason why we don’t give “guaranteed exclusive territories.” But we DO protect areas to prevent too many agents from signing up in one area (by population), and I cannot “guarantee” your area will be available when you sign up – so it’s best to get your application in right now if you want to use this tool in your practice.
Articles in this section
- Q: A Mortgage Broker (or another provider) Offered To Give Me A Newsletter to Send For Free if I Send Them Business - Why Don't I Use That In My Business?
- Q: Can I send out Service for Life! spending $0.00 additional dollars?
- Q: Can I Send Service For Life! Outside My Assigned Area?
- Q: Can I Share My Service For Life! Issues With Other Agents?
- Q: Couldn't I Write My Own Newsletter Each Month?
- Q: Do Any Agents FARM Using the Service For Life! Newsletter?
- Q: How Do I Create a LIST or FARM of People To Send It To?
- Q: How Do I Get My Print Version of Service For Life! Printed and Sent Each Month?
- Q: How Do You Manage "Areas" Between Agents Using Service For Life!?
- Q: How long will it take to start seeing results?