We've put together templates for you to use for your newsletter, reports, letters, etc. Each month, your newsletter will be in a template form- so it can't be broken or altered. If you ever want to start over, or start a new document from the same template, it's just a couple of clicks.
You'll create DOCUMENTS from these TEMPLATES, that are yours and yours alone. So, you can make any edits you want to DOCUMENTS, but you can't edit TEMPLATES.
To use a template:
1. Click "My Documents" in the left menu of the Service For Life! page.
2. You'll see folders named "Service For Life! Templates," "Bonus Resources" and "My Documents." Anything YOU create will be in My Documents.
3. The "Service For Life! Templates" folder includes your currently available issues by month (there will be 3 at a time available- make sure you create a document each month before the templates go away. New templates post on the 15th of each month). Under "Type" you'll see that they will either be "Templates" or "Documents." You can USE a template to create a document.
4. Choose the template you want, then click "Use Template" on the right next to that template.
5. A pop-up "Add Document" will open that asks you to name your template, then asks you to provide last month's trivia winner, THIS month's prize (those two are required to move to the next step), and your client recognition for the month. Type in an answer to each of these to create this issue. If you don't have a winner, you can always use a friend's name who wouldn't mind being the winner. And remember, you can edit any of this on the screen too, after your issue becomes a DOCUMENT.
6. Now, click SAVE and your document will open on screen for you to edit.