After you've PUBLISHED your document, you can Print, Email, or Share easily.
1. Once you have your published document open, click the "Email" button at the top of the page.
2. A pop up will allow you to: preview the email, send the email version through your integrated email provider, OR copy the HTML code for the email so you can add it to your CRM or another program that isn't integrated.
3. If you select "Preview Email" you'll be able to see the full email onscreen before you send it.
4. If you select "Send with Mailchimp" or another provider, another window will pop up asking you to name your campaign, and choose your list. You'll need to add a Subject Line for the email, and preview text (if you want). The preview text shows with your Subject Line in most recipient's inboxes.
4. (a) You can even choose the date and time with Mailchimp by clicking in the "Date and Time" field.
4 (b) A calendar will pop up. Once you choose the date, the clock will pop up, allowing you to choose a time.
4. (c) Once you choose the date and time and click Save, the email will be scheduled. Log in to your email provider to make further edits, change or stop your email from sending.
Leave the date/time field blank to send your draft email to your account without scheduling it to go out.
5. If you want to copy the HTML code and paste into another email provider, click the "Copy HTML" button and it will save the code to your clipboard. You can then paste wherever you'd like.