Editing, Publishing and Sharing Your Service For Life! Newsletter
All about what you can do with documents you've created on Service For Life!
- Service For Life! Printing Options
- Q: What is a template, and how do I use it to create an editable, personalized document?
- Q: What is the "First-Time Cover Letter" and how do I use it?
- Q: What is the COVER LETTER?
- Q: What do I use as an INSERT in my newsletter?
- Q: How do I PUBLISH a document to make it shareable and printable?
- Q: I want to EDIT a document I've published. How do I UN-PUBLISH a document?
- Q: How do I EDIT my newsletter?
- Q: How do I add an image, or a logo, to my newsletter?
- Q: How do I PRINT my Service For Life! newsletter after it's published?
- Q: I want to print my newsletter on 11x17 size paper. How can I do that?
- Q: How do I EMAIL my Service For Life! newsletter?
- Q: I previewed the email version of my Service For Life! newsletter, and want to change something. How do I do that?
- Q: How do I SHARE my newsletter on SOCIAL MEDIA?
- Q: How do I print my document to PDF?
- Q: What is a merge tag? How do I use merge tags?
- Q: I can't find the trivia answer for my issue. Where is it?
- Q: The new system is great, but I just want to work in the Word document where I have to update everything manually. Where can I find that?